In the fast-changing and unpredictable world in which we live, young adult is one targeted generation by both God and the enemy for their potential and ability to bring long-lasting change to this world as strong members of the body of Christ, future leaders, aspiring/evolving professionals, and parents of the future generation. Voice Ministries is excited to announce a new ministry to young adults — for sons and daughters of the most high God to intentionally be raised and grown to stand and walk in their true identity as ones who are deeply loved and called by God for such a time as this.
First Love is a ministry that exists for young adults to:
- Nurture together a front-line kingdom culture united in first love for Jesus
- Be prepared and ready for the return of Jesus through seeking to make the first commandment the primary dream of our lives.
- Love the Lord with all of our heart, mind, soul, and strength.
First Love’s mission is to foster an environment where young adults in the Michiana area can:
- Cultivate a real, intimate relationship with Jesus through worshiping Him freely
- Grow in the knowledge of His heart for them
- Experience the presence of Christ
- Develop true relationships with their brothers and sisters while becoming one as the family of God — fulfilling Jesus’ desire that we may be one as He and the Father are one.
If you are a young adult who is interested in being a part of a family that is pursuing loving Jesus with everything they have, experiencing and enjoying His presence with brothers and sisters, where you are welcomed as you are, feel free to join us every Sunday from 6-8pm at the Camp.